- 1 bunch broccoli
- 4 or 5 cloves of garlic (or no garlic)
- 2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425°F
- Cut broccoli florets & discard stems
- Cut garlic into 1/4″ thick pieces – about 4 or 5 pieces per clove
- Place broccoli florets & garlic in a bowl & drizzle 1 tbsp olive oil over it, toss to coat
- Place broccoli & garlic mixture on sheet pan & place in oven
- Roast for about 20 minutes, turning occasionally
- Place roasted broccoli mixture in a bowl, add lemon juice & parmesan cheese, and toss to coat. Serve.
Note: Works great with asparagus & green beans also.